Pics of your exhaust pipes

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yuana

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Lots of times I read artikels about exhaust pipes and I know how difficult it is to make up your mind :-/because when you order the pipe you don't know how it looks like when it's on the bike :eek:. So why doensn't everybody help out the people that are in that stage and post some pics of the different kinds of pipes.
Makes like HMF, Yoshimura, FMF, T-4, DMC, White Bros., Big Gun and anything else. ;D
And if it's not to much trouble write your experience with your pipe, sound and performance wise. :D

This is just an Idea that I think will help allot. ;)

If your asking yourself why I didn't post any pictures that is because my 2006 Raptor 350 SE is still in the freaking container and the dealer will get it monday or tuesday. :mad: So he is only 2 month late with delivering the bloody bike. :mad:

As soon as I get it i'll post the pics. :cool:

wrong spot for this but anyways here a pic of my hmf
on my rappy
20617544889.jpg

I've had my HMF for about a year, and don't have a single complaint about it. It is built very well with smooth clean welds and thick brackets, sounds great, and quiet cores are available when noise is an issue.
behinddiag_t2005_11_20_20_48_17_q75_f8_600x450.jpg

thewarira0092mg.jpg

thewarira0057ri.jpg

love my hmf. looks awesome on the warrior / rappy. great low end torque increase good midrange also. i can powerslide everywhere now. as far as the no jetting required- i would definatly give it more air and bump up the pilot a little bit. either way i think its a little lean without anything done to the carb. the only reason i havent yet is because i want to jet for a uni with flangew/ airbox holes and fmf header. overall- awesome pipe and i would definatly recoomend it to anyone

Heres some pics of my Yoshimura TRC.I really like the power,sound and looks of this pipe.
yoshimura5.jpg

yoshimura2.jpg

Heres a couple pics of my new Yoshimura TRS, i just put it on tonight, havent really ridden with it yet, due to needing rejeted. but i love the sound and looks, i bet it shaved off a good 10lbs from the stock pipe too.

yoshi6.jpg

yoshi5.jpg

yoshi2.jpg

Pro Aluminum PRO Y pipe.... I love the deep throughty sound....not all raspy....i havent been able to open it up in 5th 06th gear yet, but wippin around in my back yard it runs awsome....100% better than with the stock pipe and no spark arrestor. ::)

Heres my Dg Xcellerator, it was cheap,looks good and gave a good gain, only thing is that its pretty loud.
503001_16.jpg

Back