Photoshop

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorkid

Reaction score
Ok, i downloaded the adobe photoshop, and i am having troubles figuring out how to use it. Can anyone help me out?

Downloaded Photoshop? Downloaded or installed?

Okay either way, if it's really photoshop, best suggestions I can provide are: 1) Play, play, play. There's a lot of stuff involved in that program, lots of features and unlimited things you can do.. pretty much. 2) Search Google - look for things like "photoshop tutorials" or "how to photoshop" if you know the version you can do things like "photoshop 7 tutorials" or "beginning photoshop 7".

oh ok...it has tutorials, but i get all mixed up. Its easier if i just tell someone what i want to do so they can tell me what buttons to press.

Sorry hammer it doesn't work that way. I knew all them years of coping homework off your boyfriend wouldn't pay off.

Option B: Turn your computer off.

all im trying to do right now is to change the plastic color on a YFZ, and to make it look stock with that color.

PS takes a LOT of practice.

Don't give up, I haven't done a decent color change yet either.

Hammer. You gave up already. You've been at it for 5 minutes; 6 minutes tops. YOUNG MAN BUCK UP AND TRY HARDER!

Photoshop is a great program, but unfortunately there's no magic button that says "Click to Color Left Fender, Right Fender, Rear Fenders, Gas Tank". It's just not gonna happen that way. Since everything is 'shaded' every pixel has a slightly different color - to make things look real.

It takes a LONG time to get really good at any of the graphics programs out there that are worth anything.

Then again, you can click on the paint brush icon, select your color and go crazy! haha.

The use of Photoshop and "Photoshoping" is an art as well. The truth is (just like some people can draw, but others can draw very well) you either have the talent to suck, be alright, or be great at it. As stated above the grafx' programs take a LONG time to be good at!!!

Then again, you can click on the paint brush icon, select your color and go crazy! haha.

like this???? lol
33414422726.jpg

[quote:qzkl9tq1]

like this????......
[/quote:qzkl9tq1]

BINGO!

Yup that's exactly what I was talking about!! Was just too lazy to go find the thread hahaha

Besides, who needs shading!?!

Back