PHOTO EDITING

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkingraptor350x

Reaction score
does anyone have a photo editing program like photoshop or something the can put in an compresed or zipped folder that they can send me??

Your asking the wrong question. Search for a free program or look elsewhere. Just not on this forum.

It's sorta like a mac program, lots of individual windows, and they aren't all enclosed in one big window like most Windows programs do. Could be a little confusing, but you should be able to figure it out. If it won't install, check their FAQ section.

I've played with it some. I had a problem getting the pics to a window where I could do anything with them but eventually got it. I can't remember exactly what I done so just keep playing with it.

Should be able to go to File --> Open and then select the picture to edit. When the picture appears, it should be in a window that is completely editable. On the other hand, you could also go to File --> New and set the dimensions for the new photo and a new blank window will appear that you can draw in.

Back