NY riders.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadz4life88

Reaction score
Well I've been on this site for about a month now and I'm constantly seeing people that are from New York. I'm from New York myself.Whitesboro, New York to be exact. About where do you live in New York? Does anybody ride the Tug Hill trails?

Well Warriorspeed350 and I are from Colonie (Albany) and Deathshadow is from Newburgh.

Chek out the YFM350 map in the General section.

well, i'm From New York,but i'm also froma little town called addison, theres not much atv racing up around here unless you count black ash and miles mountain. But hey trails are fine wit me ;D

Me and slamdam97 are from rochester ...upstate....and i plan on hittin tug hill this summer with my quad....we go there with are sleds in the winter.

In the middle of no where, about 40 mins from buffalo. later

I live in Turin NY its at the bottom of Tug Hill. Any of yall been to Snow Ridge? Have you guys ever been to Marty's? They just closed the roads in Lewis County so we cant ride on them anymore. I was pissed. Where else do you guys ride?

Yeah I went to Martys acually when I went up there. Im pretty sure we went camping in turin at a place called tuggers. You have to have quite a bit of snow up there right now. later.

Back