No spark

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Easton

Reaction score
I have a 2007 raptor 350 that ran last year. I bought it cleaned the carb, tank and checked for spark and It has none.

check grounds, if not coils can go bad for the spark plug. at times if somones messed with it they might off did a frame up build and painted everything which would need to have bare metal contract for those grounds.

check grounds, if not coils can go bad for the spark plug. at times if somones messed with it they might off did a frame up build and painted everything which would need to have bare metal contract for those grounds.
I’ve checked the grounds and no one has painted it and no one has messed with the wiring there isn’t a splice in the wiring harness and all the electrical components are oem.

My pickup coil ended up being the culprit for my no spark condition. You'll need to find out the resistance values for your model and using a multimeter, check resistance. Could be the pick up coil, spark coil, or something else.

then its time for a new coil. do not buy cheap one, just buy OEM new (not used) off ebay.

Latest posts

Back