No fuel flow from tank-350 Wolverine

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtom4

Reaction score
Newbie here to forums and atv'ing. Started having carb issues which I think has been resolved but now I'm not getting fuel flowing from the tank. I've put in fresh gas and cranked away and nothing is flowing through the clear filter. Tried unplugging the hose from the carb and turning the petcock to all differnt positions and still nothing. Taking the gas cap off didn't help and i tried blowing compressed air through the hose and confirmed it's passing through to the tank. Is it a gravity fed system with no fuel pump? Maybe the fuel petcock is bad? Any input would be appriciated. TIA

Dave
98-yfm350

Hi Dave, Welcome to the forum. Hopefully, guys with more knowledge will be along soon to answer your questions.

Newbie here to forums and atv'ing. Started having carb issues which I think has been resolved but now I'm not getting fuel flowing from the tank. I've put in fresh gas and cranked away and nothing is flowing through the clear filter. Tried unplugging the hose from the carb and turning the petcock to all differnt positions and still nothing. Taking the gas cap off didn't help and i tried blowing compressed air through the hose and confirmed it's passing through to the tank. Is it a gravity fed system with no fuel pump? Maybe the fuel petcock is bad? Any input would be appriciated. TIA

Dave
98-yfm350
Sounds like the petcock is clogged. There's usually a screen in the tank when you pull it out. Make sure that's free of debris.

Reactions: YFM
Hey Dave, any updates?

Back