New Yoshimura Exhaust !!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratchracing

Reaction score
Just installed my new Yoshi header and pipe, took it for a quick spin around the feilds next to my house, sounds so sweet. I gotta jet it now, pulled the plug after the hot laps and it was white, gonna bump it up a jet size or two then see how she is.

I'll have some pics and maybe even a video posted as soon as I'm done jetting this afternoon!!!!

Its all jetted now, took it for a spin around the feilds, seems to add ALOT of freakin power :eek: Gonna take it for a good ride then check the plug again.

Posted by DeathShadow on Today at 1:23pm
and you spent how much...? X_X

It came to $700 Canadian, which isnt bad I think, considering that the White Bros E2 is like $550 plus taxes (15%) for just the slip on

but anyways, here are the pics, I'll have sound clips later, I hope
100_1170.jpg

100_1171.jpg

After the install I was hoping to get a good ride in, but when the garage door opened this is what greeted me

100_1175.jpg

hopefully the snow lets up and i get a ride in this weekend :-[ Then I could get a real idea of how well the pipe works

Hey what's wrong with that weather?!? Get your gear on, some gloves and take it for a spin... those "slicks" you have on the back there should do great! hehe :)

Posted by pdxguy on Today at 2:53pm
Hey what's wrong with that weather?!? Get your gear on, some gloves and take it for a spin... those "slicks" you have on the back there should do great! hehe

yeah I decided I'm going riding tomorrow, snow or no snow...as for the tires, I'm gettin some Kenda Klaws for the rear, hopefully have em in a few weeks, and hopefully they last longer than the Razrs...till then I might just throw the stock tires and rims on

Posted by raptorrider1352 on Today at 11:06pm
looks good man. real good. how did you paint your hood? that looks awsome!

Its just white Krylon plastic paint, works well but the plastic has gotta be super clean, I used brake parts cleaner to remove all the dirt and residue on the plastics, its worked great for me.

lmao, sorry if im the only one that finds that funy, i mean he just walk up, turns it on, hits the gas a few times, turns it off and almost automaticallyu leaves as soon as he turns it off lol, sounds nice though ;)

Posted by klutchbuster350 on Nov 22, 2005, 5:15pm
lmao, sorry if im the only one that finds that funy, i mean he just walk up, turns it on, hits the gas a few times, turns it off and almost automaticallyu leaves as soon as he turns it off lol, sounds nice though

hey man, its for the sounds, now that I think about it, I agree, its a little funny, hopefully I'll be gettin some cool action vids this year

Back