New Yoshimura.. and...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

06yfm350

Reaction score
Well, went to the dealership today, and got my parts :)

I got a Yoshimura TRS tri-oval, K&N with outerwears, Dynojet stage 1, FMF exhaust plug, and some stickers :)

here they are..
parts3.jpg

parts2.jpg

I was wondering if i could put the pipe on before i get the jetkit put in.. Would it run to lean or hurt my bike?

Also i was trying to put my K&N in today, and it didnt seem like it would fit.. like the foam was too thick or something, it would go in the slots the whole way, what causes this??

$644 taxes included.. thats canadian too..

The yosh was $499.99 but they knocked $100 off for me.. also the power kit (jetkit, k&n, outerwear) was $179.99 and they gave it to me for $140... i dont think it was that bad of a deal.

Yoshis ******* rock, you'll love the response! You should of got a clamp on filter, much safer.

Yoshis ******* rock, you'll love the response! You should of got a clamp on filter, much safer.

Amen to that, im kinda wishing they made a TRS for the warrior, if they would have i might of bought that over the rs3. But anyway nice parts, you should like the new power.

Just to warn you that exhaust is louder than a 300lb fatass taking a **** after white castle!!! ;D ;D ;D

Well, went to the dealership today, and got my parts :)

Also i was trying to put my K&N in today, and it didnt seem like it would fit.. like the foam was too thick or something, it would go in the slots the whole way, what causes this??

They prolly gave u the filter for a warrior...because they dont make a K&N for raptors yet..but the STOCK yamaha filter part numbers are the same....its the same thing that happend to me, i took the foam off and seam sealed the bitch into the air box so it wouldnt suck any unwanted animals in the carb.....but id return it and get the clamp on filter.

i got mine on right now, but i had to shafe off some plastic from my airbox lid, im going to return it i think and get the clamp on, but i would LIKE to keep the dynojet kit and outerwear that came in the kit that i bought the filter in, would this cause a problem??

Back