New York

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkingraptor350x

Reaction score
it seems like there is alot of ppl that live some where in new york on this forum... i live in owego ny where do you live? if you live in ny tell us where in new york

I 'adopted' OCC as a client when I started my new job about 2 mos ago. Haven't met them yet, but I have heard the above opinion numerous times

[quote:lfuij00x]nice

No pretty much everyone around here hates them - they are assholes.[/quote:lfuij00x]
paul senior is an ass... it seems like jr isnt as much but they most likly act diffrent on tv

Paul Sr. is actually the only one I like Mikey is an asshole spoiled fat **** who rides around on a ******* scooter here from bar to bar...

I wish they'd get thier own damn channel and stop showing them on the discovery channel. I am sick and tired of seeing that ****.

I wish they'd get thier own damn channel and stop showing them on the discovery channel. I am sick and tired of seeing that ****.

That won't spare you from it. You can't go anywhere without seeing there damn merchandising.

On rediculous ****, too. Stuff that doesn't have anything remotely to do with motorcycles or fabricating.

Hell, I'm surprised they don't have OCC Tampons yet!1

Back