New York

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True 2xtreme. Its just old. I used to watch the discovery channel all the time. But now I don't watch it period!

haha no way death this is the wrong subject to get me goin on bro... yankees are a bunch of bitches poppin steroids that are way too cocky and act like they rule the world. Honeslty the yankees got more world series wins but they dont play with there heart like they sox do... thats y i love the sox. O yea last years playoffs was a choke show

Lol ok so wait how many wins in the last two decades have they had? I don’t give a **** if they are cocky they have a right to be they still win! You guys blame it on the curse of the bambino and all these other bullshit excuses (like the ones u just gave me about the yanks) because the sox suck lol; fact is they still lose over and over and over and over and over again... period! ;D If the Yankees are little bitches how about the sox beat them a little more then twice since 1987 I think it was lol; doesn’t say too much when they can’t beat a bunch of bitches ;) what does that make them?

I don't even follow, or get interested, or play, or watch baseball and I still know they suck lol. I guess playing with "heart" like little Nancy’s hasn’t gotten them to far has it?

:p

sportscenter just told me that the sox stomped the yankees 10-1 last night make that 3 times since 1987
3 what??? Death i could care less how many wins the yankees had cause we have a very close record every single year... so we have close to the same amount of wins man.... sox deffinatly dont suck jsut cause they dont got 20 sumthin world series wins bro weve had some players that have had some real fucked up mistakes in world series or playoff games that have cost us world series wins... i dont know how u can just sit there and say they suck... but thats what yankees fans always say... i dont understand this 3 times since 87 **** cause i see the sox beat up on the yankees every year and i see the yanks beat up on the sox every year thats just the way it is during the season

i dont really like baseball but i hate the red soxs

Well i'm from sodus, ny. Its in wayne county right on lake ontario. Oh kingraptor, I bbroke down in owego once in my car, on 17 right under the horsey water tower.

Yeah them boston red soxs suck. Out of the playoffs today, which is cool. I live in the middle of no where, kinda close to buffalo ny. Some kids from my school never even heard of the town where I live in. Youd think thered be a million trails, but its alota fields, so theres only like four miles of trails. Later.

Yeah them boston red soxs suck. Out of the playoffs today, which is cool. I live in the middle of no where, kinda close to buffalo ny. Some kids from my school never even heard of the town where I live in. Youd think thered be a million trails, but its alota fields, so theres only like four miles of trails. Later.

**** You, and yes we played like ****

I think that was actualy was the towtruck. All i remember is when it pulled up it said New Jersey on the side and we were like "WTF" but he said he was outa owego. Is that some sorta track right under the water tower there?

I think that was actualy was the towtruck. All i remember is when it pulled up it said New Jersey on the side and we were like "WTF" but he said he was outa owego. Is that some sorta track right under the water tower there?
yeah its a track but i dont know wht for... i think horese.. but if you kepp going down 17 from saye to owego n the right it a flat track where they race speedway bikes and im pretty sure quads... they are also putting in a small mx track there to

Back