New YFZ Pictures.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hide that bottle better and you will have a wicked sleeper.

what intake is that and where did you get it? I ask because my buddy is buying a sweet ass YFZ this weekend to keep up with my LTR and I want to give him every advantage because he has about 50 pounds on me and needs every horse he can get.

Hide that bottle better and you will have a wicked sleeper.

what intake is that and where did you get it? I ask because my buddy is buying a sweet ass YFZ this weekend to keep up with my LTR and I want to give him every advantage because he has about 50 pounds on me and needs every horse he can get.

lol I like the bottle there, it’s a YFZ dude - it can’t be a sleeper! It fits under the "hood" actually too but that’s a pain in the ass to get to and fill. I have not lost a drag yet against anything naturally aspirated and sure as hell not on the juice.

That is a Fuel Customs Intake (made for YFZs and 450Rs currently); it has a velocity ring and flows a **** load of air. Its tapered diameter and length allows a HUGE usable power curve!

where the hell do you ride that thing in orange county? cops must love you!!!

LOL. Well being that my shop works on a lot of police unit machines, I am pretty well protected. That and we don't stop!!!! There is a ton of trails here though that go all over!

You got pics of the blue hoses on yet? I think I am going with blue as my accent color on my new 450

Back