New to the forum

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here. Got any pics?

Sorry none yet. I just bought it from a guy that said the only thing wrong was no spark...lol so it's all torn apart right now. But will update as soon as I get it up and running.

Reactions: YFM
Sorry none yet. I just bought it from a guy that said the only thing wrong was no spark...lol so it's all torn apart right now. But will update as soon as I get it up and running.
Hi, any progress? Hope it's now up and running.

Lol. Nope. Tried everything, still won't fire completely. Getting ready to bring it to a local shop. I'm out of ideas!

• Sad
Wish I can be of any help. Good luck!

Welcome to the forum ....Have you ohm tested the stator, coil, safety switch and kill switch ....

This how to test your stator ....On the 3 white wires coming out of the stator, they should all have 0.7~0.8 ohms resistance in all three combinations. That means imagine numbering each white wire either 1, 2, or 3. Check 1 to 2, 1 to 3 and 2 to 3. Also, check any one of the white wires to the laminated iron core of the stator. ANY continuity to ground indicates the stator has had an insulation breakdown and will have to be replaced.

To test the Source coil (for the ignition) connect your pocket tester from the white/green wire to the red wire. Resistance should be 270~330 ohms resistance.

To test the pickup coil, connect your tester from the blue to the yellow wire. Resistance should be 171~209 ohms resistance

Back