New to the forum!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farmbo82

Reaction score
Hey all!

Excited to finally be a part of the community. Now that my build is over and my son and I can start showcasing the machine, we want to start getting active on social media and the web. My name is Robert and my son Mason and I built our 01 Warrior from a roughly ridden machine in need of help. Our build has been almost 2 years in the making. We have gained so much experience with this build and we are so eager to share what we’ve learned and learn more. Cheers from Troy, MO everyone!D546798B-024B-401F-9E51-B6C234AF09F1.jpeg

Attachments

• 31DDB774-5F9B-4FF5-BC52-13BEA263BE30.jpeg
    31DDB774-5F9B-4FF5-BC52-13BEA263BE30.jpeg
    907.4 KB · Views: 2
  • BC77C220-CA89-4961-A42F-B06086F2C183.jpeg
    BC77C220-CA89-4961-A42F-B06086F2C183.jpeg
    931.1 KB · Views: 2
  • C7FA7773-0F11-4BBF-A6EA-8B438D9CCB03.jpeg
    C7FA7773-0F11-4BBF-A6EA-8B438D9CCB03.jpeg
    893.1 KB · Views: 2
Hello and welcome. Nice looking ride.

Thanks guys!!! That frame is a powdercoat color by Prismatic Powders, applied over a bright white seal coat. It’s so bright in the sun it hurts your eyes! Cheers.
looks good, prismatic powders are amazing! no one has that many colors, I like using them because they ship next day at no charge and can match any color, can't wait to use the glow in the dark clear coat,

looks good, prismatic powders are amazing! no one has that many colors, I like using them because they ship next day at no charge and can match any color, can't wait to use the glow in the dark clear coat,
Are you repainting your warrior?:)

Are you repainting your warrior?:)
no sir, I probably should, i do a lot of powder coating for people and have some skid plates for a tundra that im getting ready to refinish and am excited to use the glow clear coat on it.
I'm finishing my warrior seat today, finished the seat pan yesterday, today I'll glue some memory foam down and stretch a new cover over it, I couldn't find a warrior cover that had the colors i wanted so i ordered a skin of a dirt bike ap. we'll see if that works?😏

Reactions: YFM
no sir, I probably should, i do a lot of powder coating for people and have some skid plates for a tundra that im getting ready to refinish and am excited to use the glow clear coat on it.
I'm finishing my warrior seat today, finished the seat pan yesterday, today I'll glue some memory foam down and stretch a new cover over it, I couldn't find a warrior cover that had the colors i wanted so i ordered a skin of a dirt bike ap. we'll see if that works?😏
That's cool, excited to see how it turns out.:cool:

Wow, finally! What did you want it to be? It looks nice to me.
thanks, oh, i wanted the foam to stay square from where the sides transition down from the top but i was running out of material so i had to pull the skin down hard to staple it
, anyway thanks hopefully I'll get it running soon.😁

Reactions: YFM
I'm sure you can fix it later. Hope you'll get it back to the tracks.😁

Back