New to quads and the forum

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99Pa_warrior

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I bought my first quad last year. Most of it anyway. It's a 99 warrior that was mostly together. I've ridden but this is my first quad. It's almost running and I'm almost done getting parts...for now. I'll post pics when I'm done.

Hello and welcome. How do you find quads compared to bikes?

Hello and welcome. How do you find quads compared to bikes?
Couldn't tell you. Even though I got it running, I still haven't ridden. I had a recent neck injury so can't do much of anything. Hopefully I'm healed up and can ride soon

Oh my! Take care of yourself. I hope you heal up quickly. So your quad is running now?

Oh my! Take care of yourself. I hope you heal up quickly. So your quad is running now?
Yep waiting on a new petcock. Mine was leaking. Also 2 inch wheel spacers for the front. It figures, I always get hurt in the summer so no motorcycle or quads.

Reactions: YFM
Right, better safe than sorry?

I have a feeling I'm gonna be in here a lot over the next couple months. I'm going to be opening a business and I plan on doing a frame up rebuild to show my services.

Even though I got it running, I still haven't ridden. I had a recent neck injury so can't do much of anything. Hopefully I'm healed up and can ride soon
Hey, still not riding?

Yep waiting on a new petcock. Mine was leaking. Also 2 inch wheel spacers for the front. It figures, I always get hurt in the summer so no motorcycle or quads.
Hey, how's your quad? Any updates?

Back