new tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shark

Reaction score
Hi, I have already asked this on the raptor forum but I figured that I would ask it here too since there are more people with 350s on here. I want to know what tires you guys run and how do you like them. I am looking for a set of rear tires that will last long and hold up on the trail. I ride on rocky trails a lot so I will probably be looking at a 6-ply tire. I want to be able to slide about as easily as the stock tire but a little bit of forward traction would not hurt. I want to try to keep the price under $200 for the pair but I may be able to spend a little bit more. thanks

ps. they need to be 20x10x9 or 20x11x9

Last edited:
I like the Kenda Klaws Ive got, can slide them and grip with them. Also found them to be a good all around tire and when I got them they were only 120 for the set on Motosport.com. Many reviews Ive read these tires have lasted for alot of years.

I have bazooka tires on mine and I love them,plus they fit around your price range

I'd go with an H or X pattern tire. They have been developed and tested to be a great tread style for all types of riding. I run the BKT AT-111HD's and love them. There Razr Clones and very affordable.

I found the hd's in my size. How much do they weigh and how easily can they slide.

Last edited:
I am thinking the razr or razr 2

Last edited:
Back