New SS Shocks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmey27

Reaction score
I got my shocks from superior suspension yesterday ;D

Shocks001.jpg

Nice birthday present!! I assume they were a gift from someone or from yourself...Keep us posted on how they are when you get them on..

now im just waiting for my asr arms to get in, then i will be albe to put the shocks axle and a-arms on!!! anyone see asr has there a-arms on SALE!!!!!

looks good tim. when you gonna get them on? and im still waiting to hear your excuse for why you werent at deepwater the other day!

Sweet, I got a set of those also. And I'm also waiting to put my asr arms on... weird....

damn those are purdy!!!
gonna add rezzies later on?
welcome to the aftermarket shock world ;D

btw, did you order a rear one to?

yes i will add rezzies later on, do they make a rear shock??

[quote:rrgts52o]damn those are purdy!!!
gonna add rezzies later on?
welcome to the aftermarket shock world ;D

btw, did you order a rear one to?

yes i will add rezzies later on, do they make a rear shock??[/quote:rrgts52o]
If they make front shocks they must make rear ones.....
least i think they would ::)
Dont run aftermarket upfront and stock in the rear, the whoops are gonna hurt ??? Try and upgrade your rear by chagning it with one of those 01 rappy shocks or something like that.
Or you could always get it revalved.

i looked on ebay and didnt see any. good luck with the shocks tim. hope they work out well for ya. still waitin on that excuse (see above). dont know if you got my e-mail about chadwick this coming weekend 16th and/or 17th (or if i even sent one), but pm or email me and ill let ya know whats goin on and see if you can come. later

Damn man ur lucky... i gotta get some too how much did those suckers set ya back?

i havent been able to find them online. i must be looking at all the wrong places. where can you get them and how much? i'm probably going to get elkas, but i'm still curious about other brands out there on the market.

right on. glad i finally heard back from ya. hey, im going to chadwick on saturday and maybe friday as well. you wanna go?

Back