new pipe

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorkid

Reaction score
;D ;D ;DWell i have about $210 so i think i am going to order my new pipe tomorrow. A nice blue or black HMF. Im excited, lol.
;D

yea, i was just wondering what jets i need to change? Like do i change the main, pilot, and how many clips do i move the needle. And i was wondering about what size my jet would need to be, i am about 500ft above sea level.

but after the pipe im getting a full race p&p and a 3-angle (Doug is gonna kill me for not getting a SERDI), and a lightened flywheel. I think that will be good enough for a while...maybe.

ure gonna like it!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

black all the way- either looks nasty thou

yea, i was just wondering what jets i need to change? Like do i change the main, pilot, and how many clips do i move the needle. And i was wondering about what size my jet would need to be, i am about 500ft above sea level.

you'll proabably just have to go up a size or two on the main jet, but maybe turn the fuel screw out and richen the needle 1 step

hehehe, just to get me all excited for it...with i be able to wheelie easier?

it should make it easier... lots more low end power and better throttle response

should i save up the extra $100 and get a yoshi? Or is HMF and Yoshi about the same power gain?

There won't be enough power difference to really feel it. Yoshi's are good pipes, but I think you get more for your money with the HMF.

Yea, i ordered it today. The last one in the country, lol. I got the brushed look cuz i dont want to wait the extra week for it to get painted.

Back