New Pictures With New Camera

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johndeere_g

Reaction score
Here are some new pictures from our last CAW trip with the new camera.
IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

i really like the wheels and tires on the older wolvy.....they stick out a lil far tho...that makes a muddy ride but they look good like that.

I had considered the Dirt Devils when I was in the market for tires, how do you like them?

WHEELS AND TIRES

THE WHEELS ARE 7" W ALL AROUND, JUST DIFFERENT OFFSETS 2/5 FRONT, 5/2 REAR. IT DOES THROW ALOT OF MUD OFF THE FRONT TIRES, I NEED TO FIND SOME GOOD LOOKING FENDER FLARES OR EXTENSIONS. I LOVE THE DIRT DEVILS FOR ALL AROUND RIDING. ON TRAILS THEY ARE SMOOTH AND SUREFOOTED BUT WILL STILL SPIN IN 2WD IF YOU WANT TO PLAY A LITTLE. IT IS A GREAT 6 PLY AND I CAN GET THROUGH ANY HOLE AS LONG AS I DON'T BOTTOM OUT THE FRAME. THEY ALSO HANDLE GREAT AT HIGH SPEED AND ON A TRACK, OH AND THE BEST THING IS THEY ARE PRICED REASONABLY!

I have the stock rims from mine with some off brand tires, I might look into snagging a pair of the devils for them as a second set for extended trail use, smoother riding.

Thanks for the info 8)

like it .the tires realy look good on those rims .

Latest posts

Back