new parts/pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedped79

Reaction score
well i got some parts for my warrior as most of yous know i bought it pretty worn out so heres a few things that are going on during this winter next ill either be ordering a gforce+2 axel or je piston kit

You should save for the durablue, much stronger. I think bad04 already bent his and he mostly just plays around and trail rides.

heres wat i got so far so far since i bought the quad ive replace the tie rods and ends intake boot front tires chain rollar -skateboard wheel lol and as u can see i bought a tusk clutch kit sprockets chain and oil filter

Danm turbo can you make the picture 234895702310457 X 3945712390857123 so I can see it :D

heres wat i got so far so far since i bought the quad ive replace the tie rods and ends intake boot front tires chain rollar -skateboard wheel lol and as u can see i bought a tusk clutch kit sprockets chain and oil filter

Still haven't pick yourself up a package of periods, huh?

nope not yet there on back order lol. well it looks like i either need a new sprocket hub or axel. where can i find the hubs for the g force or durablue? i mean 234 just for a axel is kinda expensive even though some are 400. and to make the pic bigger you click on it. o i put in periods for you are you happy? see i have decent grammar, got 90,s in english my whole life. look! i even got a package of explanation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nope not yet there on back order lol. ....... o i put in periods for you are you happy? see i have decent grammar, got 90,s in english my whole life. look! i even got a package of explanation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA!

:cool:

nope not yet there on back order lol. well it looks like i either need a new sprocket hub or axel. where can i find the hubs for the g force or durablue? i mean 234 just for a axel is kinda expensive even though some are 400. and to make the pic bigger you click on it. o i put in periods for you are you happy? see i have decent grammar, got 90,s in english my whole life. look! i even got a package of explanation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still no capitalization. ::)

Several spaces actually. You're supposed to double space after a sentence and after punctuation marks such as a comma...lol

Just aggravating you, man. Hardly anyone actually writes like that on a forum. It's a nice habit to get into though.

Ahhh yes, but remember - it's single spaces after commas and semi-colons, and double spaces after ending a sentence. So anything after a period, question mark, or exclamation point should have two spaces.

You're right pdx, just one space after punctuation marks except at the end of sentences and after colons:

1. In general, put one space after punctuation.
2. In general, put no spaces before punctuation, but always put a space between words.
Exceptions.
3. Put two spaces after colons and between sentences.
4. Put no spaces after periods inside abbreviations.
5. Put no space before or after an apostrophe.
6. Put no space on the "inside" of quotation marks (often called "quotes").
7. Put no space on the "inside" of parentheses.
8. In general, put end-of-sentence punctuation inside quotation marks.

Note: Direct quotations are not used as much in English as in Japanese.
In general, put commas and other sentence punctuation outside of parentheses.
Put a comma (plus a space) before and, but, or, and nor when they join two sentences.
In general, if you use an adjective-plus-noun (or adverb-adjective) phrase to modify another noun the adjective and noun should be joined with a hyphen.
The semicolon (;) is not used widely in English and probably should be avoided by non-native writers.
Names of newspapers, books, movies, ships, magazines, journals, and poems are usually italicized or underlined.
Ellipsis (...) is used to show that something has been omitted.
For quotes within quotes, use single quotes.
by Steve Tripp

[quote:7w6hsa5s]heres wat i got so far so far since i bought the quad ive replace the tie rods and ends intake boot front tires chain rollar -skateboard wheel lol and as u can see i bought a tusk clutch kit sprockets chain and oil filter

Still haven't pick yourself up a package of periods, huh?[/quote:7w6hsa5s]
you are a english teacher aernt you....

Back