New member looking for wiring diagram

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rat88

Reaction score
I am trying to find a wiring diagram for a 1992 warrior 350.
Sometimes it will start fine for a week or two then it will die and not fire (crank but no spark).
I have checked coils, wires, etc with meter, everything checks good. I can get a weak spark with the inline tester, but it wont jump a .500 test plug. I have cleaned plug in connections and replaced suspect wires.
It could be a weak CDI, but I dont have a spare and dont want to drop $300 to find out that wasnt the problem.
I would like to check everything before buying a CDI. I dont trust the relays, but dont know that they are even related to the problem.
From what I have read, CDI dont go bad unless you try to start them with a battery charger hooked up, which my son has done a few times, but it has run since then.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Mine just did same thing. Stator tested slightly high. Replaced stator under warrenty and has been running fine.

Mine just did same thing. Stator tested slightly high. Replaced stator under warrenty and has been running fine.

The charge coil and pick up checks out right in the middle of the good range. The wiring has been sodomized by the PO ( or the 2 guys before him).
I have re spliced some of the connections. The aux kill switch does not work and the light switch has been removed. 80% of the wiring is still intact,but I cant find a wiring diagram to check out the other 20%

Back