New member in Kansas City

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbranham

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I'm new here. I just picked up a tired 1999 Warrior 350 that I am in the process of restoring. I have it completely disassembled, and the frame is going off to sandblast and powdercoat next week, and my new engine bearings just arrived. Looking forward to the project. I just finished a complete rebuild of a 2005 Honda TRX400EX, and I'm surprised how hard it is to find replacement parts for the Warrior compared to the Honda. What I'm struggling with is a reasonably-priced set of front and rear shocks, new, not used. Any suggestions! This will be a gently used quad once restored...probably will just tool around the neighborhood. I have the Honda for off-road adventures.

Pics so far...

Attachments

• 2919.jpeg
    2919.jpeg
    348.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 20211116_171454.jpg
    20211116_171454.jpg
    469 KB · Views: 6
Hello and welcome to the forums. Thanks for joining.

Hello, everyone! I'm new here. I just picked up a tired 1999 Warrior 350 that I am in the process of restoring. I have it completely disassembled, and the frame is going off to sandblast and powdercoat next week, and my new engine bearings just arrived. Looking forward to the project. I just finished a complete rebuild of a 2005 Honda TRX400EX, and I'm surprised how hard it is to find replacement parts for the Warrior compared to the Honda. What I'm struggling with is a reasonably-priced set of front and rear shocks, new, not used. Any suggestions! This will be a gently used quad once restored...probably will just tool around the neighborhood. I have the Honda for off-road adventures.
Banshee shocks are a nice inexpensive upgrade. I know you said new but you can have the rear rebuilt if you wanted

Back