New member from the UK.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zealou5

Reaction score
Hi all, been wanting a quad for some time now, (my kids even have them). So was very happy to pick this up for not at lot of money.
I believe, its a 1999 model? but happy to be corrected. Oh and by the way as a total Newbie where would I find the frame number?
Great to be on board! I'm sure I'll be asking many many questions as I build this thing up to its former glory.
Cheers
Bobby

Attachments

• IMG_8333.jpg
    IMG_8333.jpg
    308.9 KB · Views: 2
Hi all, been wanting a quad for some time now, (my kids even have them). So was very happy to pick this up for not at lot of money.
I believe, its a 1999 model? but happy to be corrected. Oh and by the way as a total Newbie where would I find the frame number?
Great to be on board! I'm sure I'll be asking many many questions as I build this thing up to its former glory.
Cheers
Bobby
Welcome! I'm glad to see you joined the forum and our Facebook group. The vin will be on the frame rail under the footpeg for your right foot. The 10th digit will tell you your year.

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome! I'm glad to see you joined the forum and our Facebook group. The vin will be on the frame rail under the footpeg for your right foot. The 10th digit will tell you your year.
Amazing thanks! Yeah defo joined the FB page too! I need as much info as I can get!
Cheers
Bobby

Back