New member from ky starting a rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon8917

Reaction score
Ok guy I got a 03 warrior to my knowledge it is stock she smokes pretty good so I'm gonna do a rebuild all my riding friends have 400ex so I'm putting a 366 kit on any and all advice would be greatly appreciated would love to see any videos you guys have on tearing the top end off

Ok guy I got a 03 warrior to my knowledge it is stock she smokes pretty good so I'm gonna do a rebuild all my riding friends have 400ex so I'm putting a 366 kit on any and all advice would be greatly appreciated would love to see any videos you guys have on tearing the top end off
I have the 366 kit and timing chain with guides but other than that I'm open to suggestions lol should I do the head as well

Since you are are doing a 366 you're going to want to do some head work to maintain your volumetric efficiency. I would do a 39mm fcr, a cam and if you can a ported head. If you keep the stock head do a stage 1 hotcam. If you do a ported head and springs do a .415 megacycle or .430 web cam.

And could I run a stock carb for the time being and rejet spending all my extra cash on the head and having the big bore installed

The stock carb will be a big restriction but if you don't have the funds maybe just do a stage 1 hotcam for now. I have a mild overbore wiseco 11:1 with just a stage 1 and it runs very good for what it is.

Just wondering, how did it go with the conversion?

Back