New Lost Trails in PA

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mohav

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Here are some pics from the new Lost Trails location in Dunmore PA. Definitely worth the trip!

2012-05-06_14-31-45_80.jpg

2012-05-06_13-30-09_467.jpg

2012-05-06_14-03-29_350.jpg

2012-05-06_14-31-48_136.jpg

2012-05-06_15-13-25_293.jpg

Very cool, looks like a lot of fun!

That looks like a pretty good time, thanks for sharing. How were the trails in general, decent variety of terrain? We have been talking about getting out there, it is less than an hour away so no reason not to!

That looks like a pretty good time, thanks for sharing. How were the trails in general, decent variety of terrain? We have been talking about getting out there, it is less than an hour away so no reason not to!

There is tons of variety in terrain and great scenery when you make it out to the "Top of the World" portion of the park. There is also a long tunnel on the trail map which you want to try to find when you head out there.

Although it is further from me by about 30 min (coming from NJ) it is worth the money/ride. I will actually heading be out to the park tomorrow with a couple friends who haven’t been there yet.

Where about in NJ are you talking about? You can't be too far down to only be 30 mins further away, my family is almost all in the Lafayette/Wantage area. Wife and I would be interested if we could put together a meet up and group ride out there some weekend. I have a good buddy that comes up riding/camping with us quite a bit and for reference he is in the Cedar Grove area.

No I just meant that its another 30min over the old lost trails location. I am near the meadowlands so its just under 2 hours for me to get there.

Pics from last weekend:

2012-06-09_16-48-29_695.jpg

2012-06-09_12-47-27_148.jpg

2012-06-09_12-47-07_709.jpg

2012-06-09_12-46-57_667.jpg

Ahhh I get ya now. That is an awesome view up there, I see you ride with a 450 as well. Are your quads on teh louder side? Most people I ride with range from noisy (wife) to borderline obnoxious (me) and I am just hoping we don't get hassled about the pipes.

I've got the GYTR pipe as I ride in other places where its best if I am not heard from too far away :lol: But loud pipes are not a problem at this place as I’ve ridden with plenty of people who have ridiculously loud exhausts and don’t get hassled for it. I’m sure you will be fine!

We went to the lost trails this past weekend. It was pretty cool to explore a new place and some of the views were pretty awesome. But we took a beating. This place had a lot of rocks.

Awesome pics Mohav. I love the scenery. If I was even remotely close to Dunmore, I'd check it out for sure. Maybe one day.

Back