New here wheeling W.Va

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strongwheeler85

Reaction score
Hows it going just wanted to pop on here and say whats up and glad theres still a warrior crowd out there first 4wheeler i ever had was a 95 warrior and something stuck even tho i was never the fastest out of the kids back then i loved the way the bike looked and rode now 20+ years later and alot of bikes later im back to building and riding a 95 warrior and my son that i now have into warriors with his 95 hopin to find alot of good people in here with experience good and bad to share with hopin maybe we all can help or save a head ache or two for one another. 9F577249-30B8-479D-9075-F9F115FE8CAC.jpeg

Nice ride you have there!

Welcome.

Thanks man glad i ran across this site i have have a few questions about a motor im tryin to put together. Wanna build something wild the bikes changed a lil but time for a drivetrain upgrade. What are you riding?DEE75928-A8D2-4AB5-BE91-21376CD2FC52.jpeg

Welcome to forum... there are a ton mods you can the warrior/yfm350 platform with stock yamaha parts ... thing like oil coolers and lighter/longer swingarm with the 700r swingarm but you have to the rest of the rear end from the raptor as well witch in return gives you a wider axle as well ... or the sneaky 401 using bigbear/Kodiak 400 parts personally id to a r3 motor bored as close as i get to the stock 348cc displacement as thee r3 motor is twin with 55hp stock

I have Also toyed with building a 4x4 400 manual warrior out of one big bears, 87 warrior body and complete clutch side of the warrior a 400 Kodiak motor I have chilling in the basement by either stroking the warrior crank to match the 400 or having the clutch side of the warrior crank stroked and pressed on to the Kodiak crank

Back