New from Indiana

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rameys113

Reaction score
Hello all,
A little about me, I served five years in the Marine Corps as a huey crew chief, I now work for a mechanical and electrical company based out of indianapolis. I have two kids and am happily married to to a wonderful woman that puts up with my constant tinkering and my gear head mentality. Other than family my first baby is my 69 nova. I recently got a 99 warrior from a guy that owed me some money and am currently rebuilding the whole thing from the ground up. I will start a thread and show progress as it happens. I'm eager to get to know you and share any tips and trick I come across. Thanks

Welcome! Where at? I'm on the border in Ohio. My dad had a '69 Nova back when he lived in Cali. Sadly he had to sell it to move to Ohio (as well as sell a boat, another Nova, and literally give away a '69 Camaro with a mint body). He tells stories about it and it just makes me wish that he had it shipped or something, so much more.

I'm on the south side of indy. I had a 74 nova hatch when I was in high school. The nova is by far my favorite of all the muscle cars of that Era.

Back