New 4x4 selector being made!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WolvyRida

Reaction score
I just saw a picture in my new dirt wheels mag that a new 4x4 selector is being mad by a company called Wide Open!!!! It says you can find them at www.jmatv.com which is a dealers only distributor but from what I'm seeing they've only made them for so honda quads so far so maybe someone can contact them about making one for our wolvys!!! I just recently bought an 04 that was already equipped with the warn selector but I figured I would let everyone that doesn't have one that there just may be some hope for you all to aquire one as well!!! Not sure if this will be any help but I figured I would give it a try and share with everyone!!

I contacted J&M ATV and also spoke with ATV Outfitters about the new, drive shaft switch out (DSSO) kits for the Hondas. They bought the rights to the Warn 424 and they are reproducing them, just for the Hondas at the present time. I sent some emails and got mixed messages from J&M ATV. One guy wrote they were planning to start offering them for the Wolverine later this year and another guy wrote it was unlikely. ATV Outfitters told me the Honda kit could be modified to fit the Wolverine but it involved cutting the ends of your stock drive shaft and cutting the ends off the new DSSO to make it shorter, then you weld on the Wolverine ends onto the DSSO. They are willing to sell a guy scratched DSSO's for a discount to help out the Wolverine guys.

I think the more emails and phone calls they get, the more likely would be to start producing the Wolverine kits. It's encouraging to see that a company is at least considering reproducing the 424 kits.

www.atvoutfitters.net
http://www.jmatv.com/

Sent them an email and posted on the facebook page. Come on guys, if we flood them with requests, maybe they will remake them, even just for a limited run.

Back