New 2007 450

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FFLujan

Reaction score
IMAG0107.jpg

IMAG0122.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg

IMAG0119.jpg

Very nice, any mods planned? Looks like a fun place to ride too! :)

Thanks I wanna get the GYTR skid plates for it and the exhaust. What are some good mods for the 450 that I should consider getting that will make a difference? I saw the JNJ skid plates and was wondering if those were good to. they dont look as well made as the GYTR ones though.

Thanks I wanna get the GYTR skid plates for it and the exhaust. What are some good mods for the 450 that I should consider getting that will make a difference? I saw the JNJ skid plates and was wondering if those were good to. they dont look as well made as the GYTR ones though.

Pipe and filter ,go with the HMF . I just ordered the JNJ def better than stock I couldn't see spending that much on the GYTR skid plates.

AAre you planning on upgrading wheels? them stocks will get bent to crap on the rocks. And the stock tires are thin, I cut mine the first day riding.

Last edited by a moderator:
cool ill look into those pipes. yea i was thinking about those jnj skids because they are way cheaper. i think the bodyvplate is like 50 bucks right now compared to 140. ill prob go with jnj. what about wheels? what would br a good upgrade? im new to this lifestyle so i have a lot to learn ha ha.

I ordered the skid plate I'll let you know how it works out. The stock plate is kind of crappy but will get some good use for a while. As for tires and wheels check this place out great prices on sets. http://www.xopco.com/ Tires are preference depends on where and how you ride. If I had to buy again I would go with Swamp fox stock size. I have Maxxis zillas 25" awesome tire for some one with Independent rear suspension. But like I said it all depends on preference. This place also has pipes filters and jet kits.

I love the black plastics didn't have a choice when I bought mine (white or blue)

cool i'll check out that site for the wheels! I been looking at the JNJ skid plates and they are having a killer deal on them so i'll prob end up getting those. i was checking out the response on people that bought them and they seem happy. I agree I think the black plastics def. look bad ass. Thanks for all the help!

Latest posts

Back