Nerfs or no Nerfs?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksowin87

Reaction score
I have recently been looking into getting nerfbars for my 2003 warrior... but I'm not sure if i really need them... So other than the fact that they look awesome what benefits would i get? I ride in the woods and fields... Don't race... A few of my buddies don't like them and others swear by them.So what are ur opinions? Plus if i do...I have raptor 350 heal guards and will a Alba pro elite nerfbar setup fit? Any opinions or info will Help..Thanks

did you know 1998yamahawarrior has a set of nerfs for sale? He has it listed in the parts for sale section. If you buy them and don't like having nerfs you can resell them and you didn't spend the money for new ones, but I think once you have them you'll love them

did you know 1998yamahawarrior has a set of nerfs for sale? He has it listed in the parts for sale section. If you buy them and don't like having nerfs you can resell them and you didn't spend the money for new ones, but I think once you have them you'll love them

Yeah I saw that... But they aren't quite the style I like... but thanks for watchin out!!

Last edited:
I had them on my other warrior. They looked cool and I could carry things in them, other then that, and the fact that I don't MX. I didn't find a need to get them again. Some monster pegs and a good strong heel guard and I'm more then happy.

To each is own though. I know one guy I rode with bought them because he had a tendency to put his foot down in a hairy situation (big no no). With the nets being there he learned to ride better and perhaps helped save an ankle or two.

Holy space cadet :loco:, I wasnt even thinkin about where this was at, at first. Must have to much warrior on the brain today.:eek:

Attachments

• Alba Pro Elite.jpg
    Alba Pro Elite.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 4
maybe I should get some as I am a 2 wheeler and I am used to sticking my foot down / out

does anyone have any crossover experience?

although I am thoughtfull about the fact I am not on my kdx and have never stuck my foot down, in a hairy situation will I revert to my 2wheeler ways?? (and get taken by the rear tire)

maybe I should get some as I am a 2 wheeler and I am used to sticking my foot down / out

does anyone have any crossover experience?

although I am thoughtfull about the fact I am not on my kdx and have never stuck my foot down, in a hairy situation will I revert to my 2wheeler ways?? (and get taken by the rear tire)

If you do try to put your foot down you won't be able to as easy,plus you would also have the added protection from rocks,sticks etc.

Nerfs, love mine wouldn't take them off for nothing. They keep your foot and toes off rocks sticks, and whatever else is sticking up out of ground, and like they say keeps from putting your foot down. New riders thats there first mistake when they wipe out and to put there foot down to regain control, you can easily break your foot or leg doing that.

Thay are flipin awesoome!! Saved my feet so many times its not even funny. I won't ride with out them

Back