nerfs for rappy 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
personaly i dont really like em...iv seen em in dirtwheels and they kinda look cheesy....maybe its just me...idk if its the net being black and not contrasting well with the color or the design/shap of it it self or both but thats just me ...who knows it might looks kick ass...

My bars are anodized red and its close the the frame color, so that would be close, idk if its going to be too much red but get them and if i like them ill buy them too :p

To much red imho If I were you id get polished aluminum nerfs with red nets I think that would look trick on your bike.

I just heard through the grapvine that alba is getting sued for 8 different things and they are fucked and can't sell any of the pro elite stuff, something about copyright infringement, the bumpers are too close to AC, etc.

To much red imho If I were you id get polished aluminum nerfs with red nets I think that would look trick on your bike.
know of any companies that make them like that ??

they look sick the red ones would look cool with my black plastics red anodized hmf and red brake lines
yea but would they look good with my white/red plastics?? I think im leanin now towards a polished with red nets

They would probebly look good, infact ill be able to tell you alot about them because i just ordered a set on friday, they might be here by next friday. They are almost the exact same size of tubing as the DG fat series. You cant beat the price either, and all the tusk stuff i bought is great quality!

i havent seen a rappy350 w/ nerf bars on but post some pic up when u get them on i think it will look preety sick.

whatever floats your boat

LOL

yea i deffinatly will its on my list for things to get, like i said a couple paychecks and im golden ;D

Well this sucks for you but i just got my new rocky mountain catalog and the nerf bars went up to 109.99. I ordered mine right at the right time i got them for 99.99, still a goodf deal either way. :) :)

Back