nerfs for rappy 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this sucks for you but i just got my new rocky mountain catalog and the nerf bars went up to 109.99. I ordered mine right at the right time i got them for 99.99, still a goodf deal either way. :) :)
thats gay , o well tho nuthin i can do :-/

Maybe its just me but wouldnt nerfs get caught on alot of things if you do trail riding and mudding. Oh and what exactly is the benifit of havin thme on?

well i like the look of em and not many people have em on rappy 350's so its different. i think they wil be fine in trails prolly better cause there is nets to keep my feet from fallin off the pegs and hittin rocks or anything

Nerfs are to keep your feet on the quad. Lets say you jump and your footcomes off the peg well the nerf would catch your foot . It also helps to keep your feet away from the tires. The real pupose they were designed for were to keep other riders away from you if i remember right, so when you hit off someone they stay away from you. Good looking investment if you ask me, i kinda look at them as a skidplate.

yes they were orginaly made for mxers ....because of how intence and and at times theres alot of pushing, bumping and what not it was made so that the tires of one of your opponents wound get cought inbetween yours .....the part with catching you is just a bouns....if you are constanly being saved by your nurfs form geting ran over id sugest trying to stay on the pegs.... :p ;) :cool:

Latest posts

Back