Need your guys opinion

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yfm350raptor

Reaction score
Im thinking of trading both the 350 and blaster in for a yfz.....ive gotten bitten by the bug ;D and its all i can think about. What do you guys think? im starting to race mx and i think the yfz is the way to go.

do w/e u want we all have our own reasons for riding what we ride. If I was seriously going to MX and not trail then id probably have a YFZ but the warrior and I like to stick to the woods, mud, fields, roads, etc...

do w/e u want we all have our own reasons for riding what we ride. If I was seriously going to MX and not trail then id probably have a YFZ but the warrior and I like to stick to the woods, mud, fields, roads, etc...
yea man its up too u do whatever u feel like is the best for ya... i tihnk if u start racing then get the yfz

yeah the warrior is no competion to the yfz in racing. if your seriouse about racing then the yfz is the way to go

yeah the warrior is no competion to the yfz in racing. if your seriouse about racing then the yfz is the way to go

That isnt true some people do race them MX and win against 450s, YFZs, etc... but it takes lots of $$$ and a real good rider.

the thing is, is that the yfz is great on anything, good on trails and racing, so u could take her out on the trails be4 the race, then go out and whhop up on everyone at a track. I would trade for a yfz if it was me, or i would look into a rappy 700 if i wasnt going to race.

the thing is, is that the yfz is great on anything, good on trails and racing, so u could take her out on the trails be4 the race, then go out and whhop up on everyone at a track. I would trade for a yfz if it was me, or i would look into a rappy 700 if i wasnt going to race.

Have you road a YFZ for any extended trailing period of time Reggie? A YFZ isn’t as comfy and they are sometimes too wide on the trails and have an awkward "powerband" for trailing. Also with water cooling and a more advanced motor the YFZ has much more reliability issues that can become an issue miles back in the woods (not to mention fuel)... The warrior is built like a tank and was designed for ripping up trails - the YFZ was designed for MX use. Two very different bikes with two very different goals in mind; Warrior and Raptors are kings of the woods as the YFZs and other 450s are the kings of the track.

are the raptor 660s reliable?...

im kind of new to the scene

Im thinking of trading both the 350 and blaster in for a yfz.....ive gotten bitten by the bug ;D and its all i can think about. What do you guys think? im starting to race mx and i think the yfz is the way to go.

ya dmc "ive been bittin by the bug" too i want a yfz and im thinking about trading my rappy in for a yfz ...

Magazines said October. There is currently a disk that has a video of it. Only dealers get it and they can't let anybody look at it. I think it is really called the LT-450R. Suzuki is bringing back the Quad Racer.

Back