Need help. 05 Raptor 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thabeej

Reaction score
Bogs at idle, dies at high rpm. New oil, filter, air filter, carburetor, fuel lines. Starts but dies a lot. Ran fine until last week.

Attachments

• IMG_1372.MOV
    8.8 MB
Bogs at idle, dies at high rpm. New oil, filter, air filter, carburetor, fuel lines. Starts but dies a lot. Ran fine until last week.
I had the same problem at idle and when I was getting to the top end of each gear it would bogg and sputter I ended up finding that I had a bad wire between my stator and CDI so it was not firing correctly when it needed to check the main wires coming out of the stator housing should be 3 white wires mine was burned up at the connection that goes to the voltage regulator that was my problem thought I would share it with you hopefully it might help you out

what carburator you bought? probably you need to change jets. try the old jets from old carburator

Ok so I have tried everything.... quad will spin over it has fuel fire and compression. Timing is dead on the money. I have adjusted the valves. The raptor 350 just won't run at all. Please help.

Back