Name your top 5 favorite bands.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Megadeth
2. Pink Floyd
3. 100% Flesh eating Rob ZOMBIE motherfucker!!!
4. Deep Purple
5. Electric Six

His talking about the voice or Arch Enemy...

arch_enemy.jpg
yeah i know who she is but he said something like whos type 5

Im new here but I figured I have to post here.

1. Taproot
2. Crossfade
3. Kenny wayne shepard
4. Metallica
5. Alice in Chains.

My favorits are Metallica,AC/DC,Alice Cooper,Manowar and Mötely Crüe and some others but sins it's just the top 5 I have to name those 5.

1.gorillaz
2.Staind
3.System of a Down
4.falloutboy
5.avenged 7 fold

not in that order

1. This Island Earth
2. Armor For Sleep
3. From First to Last
4.Thursday
5.Tokyo-Rose

1. NOFX
2. Bad religion
3. As I lay dying
4. Social Distortion
5. Rise Against

BUMP ;D i have more than just 5 favorites, but oh well.. ill pick the 5 i like most this month

Iced Earth (my all time favorite)
Death
Blind Guardian
Extol
Testament

aside from that, Slayer, Pantera, Megadeth, White Zombie/Rob Z. and the like, i grew up a metal head and ill always be one ;)

Since this is a music topic i figured id ask. Am I the only one who thinks punk music sounds just like pop music, and all the people that sing it are gay or at least act like they are haha. I dont understand why it is so popular, it blows. Id rather listen to country than punk rock.

It's like Cheech and Chong said in Up In Smoke, we don't have to be good at playing, it's punk rock!!!

im assuming you are talking about such thigns as green day etc.? yeah.. thats all it really is anyway, pop music with black eyeliner, screw that ::) BUT.. real punk music was basically the same.. sort of, it wasnt so much pop music as.. anti-pop music

real punk is things like the misfits, sex pistols, rancid and so on, its simple really, avoid mtv, vh1 and all other such "popular" music outlets at ALL COSTS, you'll be fine then ;D

Kinda wat i was trying to get at, its the new stuff that blows,the stuff on the radio and on tv. Its just like you said, pop music with black eyeliner, i just dont understand how its so popular anymore, and people that never listened to it before come in to school one day and act like they have been listening to it all their life, wearing t-shirts etc. But i guess lots of people do that anymore, even with riding clothes, or other types of music. Haha why i even go off on this topic i dont know, it doesnt even really make a diffrence.

Latest posts

Back