my raptor

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkingraptor350x

Reaction score
im thinking about getting rid of my 04 raptor 350... it has - hmf slipon -dyno jet kit - duro extremes rear tires (21-11-9)- pro desgin teather line kill switch - renthal 12 front sproket - tusk nerf bars - DG front bumper- ebc brakes- all balls axel carrier bearings - and yamaha swingarm guard ..... and i still have my stock bumper, swingarm guard stock rear tires mounted on a set of new rims, a sunstar 13tooth front sproket, stock air fliter,a extra spark plug,, stock exhaust pipe, and the rest of my dyno jet kit (all thats taken out of it was the kits spring which i have another one of, the needle and the 128 main jet)all these need to go with the bike i want to get rid of it cuz it just isnt fast enough for me.. nothings wrong with it just want to sell it for a yfz450... im asking 4000 for it.. is that a good asking price for it??

thanx thats all i wanted to know is someones opinion .. i have like 20 ppl look at it and noone says a thing... all i want is ppls opnions

Back