My cooler

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97warriorrider

Reaction score
I just went into town with a friend and stopped at AutoZone..I finally remembered to look for a oil cooler..so i picked up a TorqFlo Pro-Cool..they didnt have any perma coolers..my concern is it's size..it is a 5x12 3/4..is it to big? i sat it down where im going to mount it and it seems a little to wide..i think i will need to bend some of the fins on the side to clear the hood mounts?

Will some pics help you see what im talkin about?

Thanks,
Edsell

prolly and i dont see what your asking its seems like it would be to big or just right and why cant you just mount it some where else or below where you wanted to

yeah i have a hydo cool or somthing and at the hood mounts i had to bend fins to get it to fit perfectly but i put some padding their so it wont rub the cooler and end up like busting a line or somthing

yeah with all the viberating from the engine and trails or any thing else could end up wearing a hole but who knows

just in case lol

ok well this is how i bent it to clear the mounts and im not gunna need to bend any for the hood to fit..but in the second picture where i have the 2 stems circled in red..do i just slide the hose over them? or do i need a fitting or something?
cooler2.jpg

cooler1.jpg

Yeah just slide 3/4" hose over the lip and then use a small pipe clamp to secure it. You'll be happy with your cooler.

wtf does a cooler do, whats wrong with the stock cooling system???

how much of a diffrence did u or are you going to get, and where do i get one??

what brand/how much??? and im guessing it will fit a raptor 350 right??

thanks

umm to answer what a cooler does..its cools the damn motor!! lol.. its an oil cooler..it is supposed to drop the temp like 30+ degrees...look in the tutorial section to find out what you need and what not...the brand i have is a Torq-flo.

[quote:89f9g1hn]Dude your is just as bad as mine is going to be. Except mine is all spred out and yours is in like one spot. :p
Your cooler looks like someone jumped on it[/quote:89f9g1hn]

hahahaha i know i was just bustin your balls.

Im getting 40 back to pay for a new one and becuase i have to deal with going to get it at autozone which is 15 min away. This is somthing studid that shouldnt of happend.

Back