MY almost new condition 03' Wolverine

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazed1

Reaction score
It only has 1 tank of gas ran through it and sat in a garage for almost 7 years after the guy got really sick who i got it from and he was not able to ride anymore . I did make sure that the oil was changed from sitting so long and it was but this still need s to be broke in the proper way still . His mechanic did have to empty out the gas and clean out the carb completely and put in fresh gas and a battery and it was just as good as it was in the first 3 hours it was rode . Bike works flawless . $3000 was pretty good IMO on the price

Plan on getting a set of the wolverine "450" stock tires mounted on some stock rims for spares to stay in the stock tire size . I wont be doing any mods except a clamp on adapter for a UNI and a Warn 424 if i can EVEN find one , and some nerf bars maybe but you all let me know if the nerfs are needed.

To be honest these are very bad pics cause it looks alot better than this in person must have been the glare or something

Attachments

• IMG_1238.jpg
    IMG_1238.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_1239.jpg
    IMG_1239.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1240.jpg
    IMG_1240.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 95
Last edited by a moderator:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a absolutely amazing find! This place where I work has the same model and it is thrashed, and seeing your just about showroom condition wolvy made me go ...:eek: haha

Back