My 08 Wolverine

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullet69

Reaction score
This is my 2008 Wolverine. The only thing that I have done so far is add a Fuse Powersports Sport Rack.

Attachments

• 4hhh.jpg
    4hhh.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 99
Nice Wolvy! Any future plans for it?

Maybe a winch. I don't know what else that I'd need right now. I'm pretty new to 4-wheelers. I had 3-wheelers back in the 80's, but there wern't any trails for those things around here back in those days. I suppose that I'll have to play it be ear.

very nice. I was looking for a new wolverine yesterday. couldnt find any. My local yami dealer told me yamaha halted production.

That is true. And that is why the resale value on most ATVs is going up for a change. You can still find Wolvies. I just bought one a few weeks back, an '08 350, for $3299 OTD. If you tell me where you are I can spend a few minutes digging around to see if I can find one for you.

I was just looking at 4 on the floor Friday 2 350s and 2 450s Nyers want grizzlys and mud machines wolvys don't sell that well up here.

I live bout 20 min from Scranton, P.A. im selling my King quad and either buying a new 450 wolvey or another '05 or older, wolverines are so fun to ride, however the IRS on the KQ was nice.. later

Back