My 06 Wolverine

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derrelw

Reaction score
DSCN0552.jpg

DSCN0555.jpg

DSCN0547.jpg

Derrel... nice looking quad. Couple of questions for you.

Can you post a shot of your Outerwears lid mod?

Did the shocks make your ride more comfortable, especially over whoops and rocks?

What model shocks did you get and how did you know they would work with your 06?

nice lookin bike, i love the white with the little bit of black, very nice im jealous

I agree! Diggin the white and black. How are the handle bars compared to stock? I'm sure it makes the bars a bit more rigid with the support. Lookin to do that myself.

I love it, very nicely set up! :)

Derrel... nice looking quad. Couple of questions for you.

Can you post a shot of your Outerwears lid mod?

I just used the outer frame of the airbox lid, cut out the middle and used some Outerwears material as a cover.

Did the shocks make your ride more comfortable, especially over whoops and rocks?

The shocks are an awesome upgrade.

What model shocks did you get and how did you know they would work with your 06?

They are compression/rebound adjustable piggyback Elka's custom valved for me and the Wolverine.

SHARP looking machine !!
icon14.gif

Was there a big difference in the power after your motor mods ?

Yes it really flies now and has great stump pulling torque. I'm still thinking about a big bore kit but this works really well for now.

Back