Mountain Ridge Atv

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfmanbean

Reaction score
Im getting ready for our riding trip on the 14th. This will be my first time going to a atv recreation park and riding. Just wondering if any body has ridin here before. Just want to know wat to expect/look forward to. For those of you who have never heard nor know of were this park is. It is in Somerset County Pennsylvania. Check out the link below.

http://www.mountainridgeatvtrails.com/

Ive ridin there. It was a blast! a lil bit of everything. we were there for the quadfest event with like 8,000 quads. we camped in july and it was rainy and cold 1 year, than hot and dusty the next year.. good ridin tho..

Do you remember if the staff physically checked every exhaust for a spark arrestor? I've looked high and low for the past 2 days and can't seem to find mine. Now 2 days away from my trip with no time order one. I'm praying I can slip by.

Update

So I took the spark arrestor out of the stock pipe reamed out the holes a little bit and bolted it right up. It's a quick fix for now. It'll get me by inspection. An as soon as I'm out of sight. I'm breaking out the Allen wrench an removing it. Figured I'd inform fellow wolvy owners incase they ran into the same issue.

Back