More power

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swamprider

Reaction score
Any body who has ever built an engine knows making power comes from the head I'm not a newbie but im looking for some insite proven combos that work I plan on a big bore and not going above 11 5 1 compression so it's still pump gas safe... definitely gonna go +1 valves to help this old choked up head breath a little

Attachments

• IMG_20210711_175853_768.jpg
    IMG_20210711_175853_768.jpg
    366.9 KB · Views: 0
I can't give you specifics on port geometry but a good combination to go with that would be a megacycle .450 cam, kibblewhite springs and an adjustable cam gear to dial in the timing. What bore size are you looking at? Anything over an 85mm bore would need a larger sleeve and the cases bored.

I can't give you specifics on port geometry but a good combination to go with that would be a megacycle .450 cam, kibblewhite springs and an adjustable cam gear to dial in the timing. What bore size are you looking at? Anything over an 85mm bore would need a larger sleeve and the cases bored.
I don't want to go crazy big bore being I have 4 complete engines crazy just a few months ago I was gonna sell all of my old yfm stuff then boom went and got another warrior I have had 1 bad misshapen years ago with kibble white does anybody else have +1 valves and springs? Webb cams still have adjustable cam gears?

I don't want to go crazy big bore being I have 4 complete engines crazy just a few months ago I was gonna sell all of my old yfm stuff then boom went and got another warrior I have had 1 bad misshapen years ago with kibble white does anybody else have +1 valves and springs? Webb cams still have adjustable cam gears?
Kibblewhite is all I know for valves but maybe Weston would know more about other alternatives and yes Web still makes the adjustable cam gear.

Back