Moose Winter Pack

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn

Reaction score
I installed this set up my machine this past fall. It has made riding in cooler temps a pleasure. The install was easy since the grips just slip on after you spray them with WD-40. Wiring requires you tapping into a power source and finding a ground. For power, I tapped into the hot side of the neutral light. I ran a ground to the ground where the negative battery terminal touches the frame.

When temps aren't freezing, I've found it's best to run the grips and thumb warmer around 3. When it's cold, I run both at 5. Even then, I do have to turn them down at time because my hand get warm.

If you do any cooler weather riding, I highly recomend getting this setup.

Works Great

I have the same setup on my Foreman.What a life saver.On those chilly mornings it is certainly a blessing. I like the fact that you can dim the LEDs too.

I've heard the newer set up has a memory feature. It will remember the settings after you shut off your machine. With my setup, I have to reset the power level each time I start the machine. It's not a huge PITA, but I can see the memory feature being nice to have.

Latest posts

Back