Modded YFM?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velociraptor350

Reaction score
How much have you spent on mods to you YFM? Im curious of the results, i know i have dumped alot of money into making mine what it is now.

$2500+ and going strong :p

IM ORDERING EVERY THING TOMORROW JUST THE FRONT END IS GOING FOR 2500+ SO JUST OVER 3500 MAYBEE WHO KNOWS IM WONT GET IT FOR ABOUT 4 WEEKS. THAT REALLY SUCKS SEASON START THE 19TH.

Just spent around 2400

Got the raptor stroked to 446 and a cute 400 dollar carburator from Powroll it now hangs with my buddies piped yfz450 but damn does it top out fast with 14 tooth sprocket being the only gearing done

im goin on 3600, soon to be around 4 in mods cause im puttin in a 12.5:1 comp piston, new cam, springs, valves, guides, retainers, etc, etc.

believe it or not velocity I still have the stock tires on the bike the bike looks completey stock besides the twist throttle

sorry just realized that might not clear it up its the stock Raptor 350 cam sent to webcam and they did a regrind

Ive spent about 5K on mine(at least). When I get some new pics youll see what I mean. Hello Im jacob and I have an addiction to spending money on my quad. LOL ;D

Back