Michaux State Park

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarriorRider80

Reaction score
Finally got to ride here today. First time but it defintely WONT be my last. Great mix of trails, from tire poppin rocky and slow, to a wide open snow mobile trail that has plety of room for a good 6th gear cruise. 42 total miles of trails and we might have gotten through 15 of em. The sled trail is about 4 miles itself. Intermediate trails have nice ups and downs water holes, some mud, easy trails are nice to give the thumb and clutch hand a break. More difficult trails (as they call them) are nice mix of hard turns, out of nowhere jumps (atleast thats what we did on them) and rocky terrain. All in all a great place for any level rider. Not too bad of a drive for PA residents in the Harrisburg/Central PA region and north to northwestern Maryland. I highly recommend it

Thanks for the report. I've been trying to get there for 2 months but work and weather never seem to oblige.

Yeah i went to day because the weather was so nice and i plan on doing alot of routine maintenance here soon so i wanted to get a good ride in. Def check it out when you can, I havent ridden many trails so im not a expert but they were perfect for me. Plenty of variety, i recommend printing out the trail map on the DCNR site so you know where you're going, I think the reason I only covered the trails I did is because i kept looping back around into the same ones...lol. No worries I liked everyone i rode on. I gotta get my thumb throttle back on though, couple unwanted throttle bursts on the rockies with my twist. Oh well, like i said check it out

It's on the top top of the list. I've thought about a twist since I've mostly ridden street bikes. I'm starting to understand the thumb throttle.

I ride there all the time . Its nice since in the winter the let you ride on part of the forest roads. and if you want a good time wait till there is a little snow on the trails

Yeah that snowmobile trail/logging trail is great for a motor cool down and just a good scenery cruise. Cant wait to go back

I may be up there on Sunday. If anyone is up there keep an eye out for me.

Finally got there. Really nice place with good trails. I didn't see much as far as climbing goes but the harder trails gave me a reason to have a skid plate. I got stuck on 2 rocks and had to back up and try again. What was really nice was the lack of traffic. Just pull off and enjoy the scenery.

Back