Merry Xmas & Happy Holidays everyone.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
merry Xmass and new years dudes !!! hope ya guys get some cool ****, i got my nerfs and stuff !! ill post pics when i get back to Mass and get evrythin on

Got a circular saw and some other tools ;D Do you really celebrate xmas death, being goth and all??? ;) ;D ;D ;D

W00t. Finally got a new Moose swinger skid. This thing is beastly. Oh yeah and a Maier hood cause my other one was cracked to ****.

I got a terry cable throttle housing, je piston, and pro design killswitch, $100, some cologne from my sister, and a shirt and socks.....Merry Christmas Everyone

Only thing I got for the atv this year is a pair of new grips and grip heaters for a snowmobile. I'll write up a review once I get a chance to ride with the grip heaters.

Got a circular saw and some other tools ;D Do you really celebrate xmas death, being goth and all??? ;) ;D ;D ;D
notice the xmas he took out christ from christmas :)

merry xmas ya ll i got cloths and money for my edlebrock crab I'm gonna go order it Tuesday when everyone opens again ;D :cool:

Merry Christmas guys, had a good one this year. Got some tools, big ass flashlight so I can see the other side of the Island, nerf bars, tank bag and front bumper can't complain at all. Very happy with everything. Was planning to go for a ride but was busy putting a swingset and other toys together for my kids (more important to keep the kids happy!!) Tomorrow is another day!

Back