Making Videos

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattd

Reaction score
I want to make a video and i was just wondering what software you guys use to make/edit and add music to your videos?

windsows media player. but for me, it won't let me put it on youtube after :mad:

EDIT!: I meant windows Movie maker!! LOL

Well i have windows movie maker so im gonna use that but its gonna have to wait cuz all the video i got deleted by mistake.

Maybe somebody here can help me. I need to know if there is a way to convert a video to another file format like mpeg? I cant use some of the videos i have because they are the wrong format. Please help!!!

Maybe somebody here can help me. I need to know if there is a way to convert a video to another file format like mpeg? I cant use some of the videos i have because they are the wrong format. Please help!!!

let me know if u figured this out cause I had the same problem

there's a site around the web somewhere that converts movies (or has a download of a program that does) that will convert them to MPEG4 (it's a PSP program) so yeah look for that

Back