Majestic PA

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aces3

Reaction score
A few of us are looking at going to Majestics in REW PA on April 23. Any of you PAers or anyone want to join us. Look it up some of the best riding I have experienced.

Looks pretty cool!! Too short a notice to get a babysitter for April 23rd but thanks for the invite. We are planning a trip there for the friday before Memorial weekend though if anyone wants to meet up. That's my wife's birthday so I'm going to surprise her with a new riding area. Sure is nice having a quad riding wife; it makes holidays and b-days so much easier......... she got tires and gloves for Christmas this year, new throttle and grips for last b-day, helmet last christmas.......

Keep ,me posted Maybe I can get off and meet up with you.I love this place and only 2 hours away.

Looks to be a little over 3hrs for us so we'de probably get there between 10 and 11am. Can't drop the baby off at daycare till 7am but I can get someone else to pick him up so we can ride till about 5'ish. Where about do you live Ace? Just asking b/c we would be coming west on Rt. 17 out of Binghamton if you wanted to meet, we could car pool. We have a 4-place trailer and a big 4 door truck and their is only me, my wife, and my buddy. As long as the day off gets approved and it's not a severe rainstorm, we are 100% planning on going

Im coming from Rochester,NY already pooling. Where we'd end up meeting up is 1/2 hour from trailhead. Give me a call or text when your almost there or in parking lot. Bummer is might not have the wolvy, its going mudding friday and might not be able wash in time. So honda 400 is being debuted.. Want to take both though.

Latest posts

Back