Maintenance on Fullflight A-arms?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyde78

Reaction score
Hey; you guys that own; or have owned Fullflight arms--
Are there any A-arm skid plates you can buy for em?

And what's the best way to keep the arms at their best performance? I've been using WD40 at the joints to stop the creaks and squeeks. That the best way to keep em in top shape?
Thanks

Alright I'll try that. Thanks Ed. I blasted a big rock and one of them arms got nice gash on bottom. Wanna find some skid plates for em but so far I can't find nothin

Haha Ed the EBay man strikes again! Hell yea I'll try em...
Gonna order em Saturday.. Thanks bro.

Shew man I was worried when I first seen the title, LOL. WD 40 after wash and a lil water proof synthetic grease never hurts.

That's a killer deal on those a arm skids, Nice find Ed

Shew man I was worried when I first seen the title, LOL. WD 40 after wash and a lil water proof synthetic grease never hurts.

That's a killer deal on those a arm skids, Nice find Ed

Nah man...those arms are awesome Tim. I love em! I just want to keep em in top shape is all. Yea thanks for the tips guys.

So I got the ltz400 guards for my full flights & they fit perfect. I have to drill holes for the mounts because the existing ones are covered by the a-arms. The brackets/mounts they came with will work as long as I drill new holes. So thank you again Ed for steering me to these. So if anyone wants to get guards for their Full flights; ltz400 guards work

Where's those pics of the arm guards Jimmy. I would like to see. Sorry I've been MIA for awhile. Bought a boat and been working on it. Work has got me spending a lot of time on communication devices so I was giving myself a break when I got home.

Holy hell George is back! A boat huh; nice!! Just thought you were crying over them Cardinals. Too bad Molina got hurt for u guys...don't even try messing with my Yankees. I already know we suck...Good to hear from you man!

New York has a pro baseball team? Thats news to me. Nah...just messing with ya Jimmy. Jeter will be missed. Cards couldn't hang with the Giants. The Giants had too many playoff studs on their squad. Got another project tonight. '03 Polaris Predator 500 for 3 bills. I'll post on the 'Other Toys' forum.

BTW Jimmy those are great looking arm guards. Your bike has turned out very nice!

Thanks alot George.....hey not a bad find for 300$--Yeah; post some pics.... And Derek Jeter will ALWAYS be the man :)

Latest posts

Back