Maier hood?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorkid

Reaction score
What happened to us trying to get the maier hood? It seems like we quit. start e-mailing them 2 e-mails per person that should be around 1600 pissed of warrior owners wanting a race hood. Shouldnt that convince them? :-/

[quote:33q2rc5h]i think they are coming out with some dif plastics for the raptor...
When is some dif platic for the raptor coming out...in r u talking about for the raptor350??[/quote:33q2rc5h]

yeah the 350.. it doesn't say on their site but it says "coming soon" or something like that..

[quote:4bplrp6a]When is some dif platic for the raptor coming out...in r u talking about for the raptor350??

yeah the 350.. it doesn't say on their site but it says "coming soon" or something like that..[/quote:4bplrp6a]Iight....thats good because i been looking for some..

well im kinda thinkin about getting rappy 350 plastic for mine...so if anyone is selling their rappy 350 plastic, tell me.

i think those rap 350 plastics on maier's website will be stock replacements

oh and about the warrior hood, has anybody tried contacting fullbore innovations?

They make race plastic for it, thats as good as its going to get, beleive me if they designed a race hood for it, they wouldnt make any money, although there are many warrior owners out there, not many will buy it. Just look at the race plastic, 5 people or so here have it, out of close to 900. Although i like the rear race plastic and fronts, someday i might invest in it. If i get sick of white, or mine gets messed up, black would be pretty sick on my wuad.

the reason im saying we should contact fullbore rather than maier is because i hate how the front plastics sit up so high with the maier customs. i just want the fenders to sit a little lower.

Thanks for the comments.

We will have the Raptor 350 stock type plastic done here soon. Please check back February 1st.

Maier Mfg. Inc.
416 Crown Point Cr.
Grass Valley CA 95945
(530)272-9036

www.maier-mfg.com

----- Original Message ----- From: <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>; <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 9:37 PM
Subject: Maier Feedback Form

Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
([email protected]) on Tuesday, November 29, 2005 at 21:37:02
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Scott Hasson

City: Chipman

Zip: E4A3M5

State: New Brunswick

Phone: 506-339-5633

Comments: I would LOVE to see some new plastics for the raptor 350, and so would all of the members at www.yfm350central.com...

A big seller would be a new Raptor 350 hood also.. With different colors such as: black, white, carbon fiber, green, etc.

Also re-designed plastics for the Raptor 350 would be nice, like with the 700r look. The 350's are pretty flat, and with the 700r look, they would have more grooves too them.

Also i would like to see a yfz-type hood out for the raptor 350, i think that it would look sweeet! thanks and i hope that you take this into your consideration.

eg_submit: Submit

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back