Magazines

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
I am wanting to subscribe to some sort of atv magazine, one that will have a decent amount of information on my warrior of course. Don't really know of any mags, thought I would ask everyone here thier opinion if they read them?

i have dirt wheels...not really alot of stuff on yfm350s but alot of the newest products, lots of good pics, and enough info to entertain and pass the time.. ::)

Thanks for all the input. I am going to check dirt wheels out I suppose. I figured it wouldn't have much about my specific type but anything helps.

Dirt Wheels is also full of crap half the time...

Totally agree, you have to remember each magazine makes huge money by selling ads to companies. SO lets say, mag X sells alot more adds to honda, they will usualy make things turn out better for honda, so they buy more ads, and make more money. Mags are great for entertainment and new parts, or just to read while in the crapper, but don't take everything they say as solid truth.

Totally agree, you have to remember each magazine makes huge money by selling ads to companies. SO lets say, mag X sells alot more adds to honda, they will usualy make things turn out better for honda, so they buy more ads, and make more money. Mags are great for entertainment and new parts, or just to read while in the crapper, but don't take everything they say as solid truth.

Yeah I agree with you. I am just looking for some type of atv mag with information about a little bit of everything. I'm new and just want to read and learn more. But I don't want to fork out a bunch of money when I can read the same content off the 'net.

I have dirtweels back from when 250 cc's (80's)was a big atv . They used to put in lots of how to's - change clutch plates, brakes, speed tips, graphs , HONEST REVIEWS, service valves, etc. The best in it now is the letters and readers rides. I still buy it all the time though. I think i'm adicted?Even though they're how to's are little more than "take this piece off and send it to our sponsor, he'll fix it and then you bolt it on. " ATV Action still does have how to's, they might even actually be helpful, but it is rare.
These are the best mags available. ??? :p :'(

I would agree about dirt wheels, their shootouts are really full of it! I would also agree that the letters and pics from readers are the best part about that mag, some of those make the mag subscription well worth it.

It really sounds like a subscription is not worth it right now. I may pick a couple up when I get out to Wal-mart one day. Thats not to often I like to buy everything I see in that store. Thanks for all the input.

Back